RTB MASTER INDEX
*Please be patient with us as we work to alphabetize our Index below.
Letter to Mayor. Subcommittee: Letter sent to Mayor regarding the Planning Dept's abrupt removal of Land Use from the Subcommittee
Clairemont Community Plan- Our community Plan of which the Morena Specific Plan will update.
Clairemont Community Planning Group- Current members, minutes, meeting schedules, agendas, etc. Linda Vista Planning Group-Current members, minutes, meeting schedules, agendas, etc.
Design Guidelines -Morena Specific Plan Area Trolley Site Plans- Tecolote Rd, Clairemont Dr., & Balboa Ave.
Guiding Principles of the SD General Plan- Principles of the City of Villages Concept
Keils Shopping Center Plans- as presented in 2014 to the Clairemont Community Planning Group.
Linda Vista Plan Area Map- Check out the boundaries of the plan area. Clairemont Community Plan Area Map -Check out the boundaries of the plan area.
- Appendix A :Community Outreach Materials
- Appendix B : Existing Conditions Materials
- Appendix C : Existing Conditions Materials (Traffic)
- Appendix D : Land Use Support Materials
- Appendix E : Mobility Support Materials
- Appendix F :Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Overarching Study Guidance
- Urban Design Framework
Regional Comprehensive Plan- 2004 Plan (SANDAG)
Shoreline Proposal- Restaurant to be built where old information center is located on Mission Bay
Open DSD - Online permit check system
Public Records Requests: Create an account with the City of San Diego to make your public records requests
Check out the Property Report for the 2575 Clairemont Drive Motel property by clicking here.
And check out the Bay Park Demographics by clicking here.
- RTB INDEX
- GMAIL - TWO DEMS IN D2 RUNOFF
- LOG AND TEXT OF ALL EMAIL ALERTS -In case you missed them!
- IMPORTANT PAST POSTS
- EMAIL & PETITION CAMPAIGNS
- POLLS & SURVEYS
- PETITION TO PROTECT THE 30 FT HEIGHT LIMIT IN BAY PARK
- LOCATIONS OF COMMUNITY PLANNING GROUP MEETING
- TAKE THE COMMUNITY SURVEY
- PURCHASE 'T' SHIRT
- YARD SIGNS
- RTB IN THE NEWS
- URBAN LAND INSTITUTE PICTURE DISPLAY DEVELOPMENT ALONG MORENA BLVD
- PETITION FOR CHANGE
- SB 827 ALERT- We've just won an important victory!
- Silencing The Community Voice